Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Happening!!

We are finally starting to pack things and sell items that are either of no use or too much of a pain to move. It's hard to believe that for the first time in over 30 years I will not be a citizen of the State of Texas. To say that it ALMOST feels like saying I'm leaving the country!

Tomorrow both Harley's Mom and Carrie's Mom along with a good friend of the family, Mr. Berrier will be working in the house and watching kids while Harley, Carrie and those not tending the kids work on packing. Other than my niece in South Korea I will be the one in the family the furthest away.

It's hard to say but at this point all I can really do is give control to higher beings and believe everything will be okay. That the move will go as smooth as a move can, that our apartment will be a place of happiness and we half way enjoy the road trip ahead. It's going to be one heck of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment